Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ashley and Jeff

Meet Ashley and Jeff:
If any of you are confused about who's who, Ashley's on the right and Jeff's on the left. ;)
I've known Ashley for about 18 years, 7 months, and 30 days (but who's counting?) because she's my oldest sister. They were married December 29, 2001, and for their 8th anniversary I was lucky enough to give them something they'd love by doing something I love to do. On their anniversary, our family was conveniently in Cheaha, Alabama staying in a chalet on the beautiful mountain. The following pictures are some I got of them on their anniversary.



Gosh, it's so great to capture people's pure joy on camera! It makes me so happy!



Thanks Ashley and Jeff for a great day! That day was so much fun, and it made me so happy to see that both of you are happy! Happy Belated Anniversary! :)

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS, TIM!! These turned out AMAZING!! I can't wait to get these in print! Thank you so much. We had such a fun time.

    ReplyDelete